Incorporation Procedure for a Cyprus Company
The incorporation procedure is usually completed within 10-15 working days.
The information and the due diligence documents that we will need in order to proceed are as follows:
- Proposed name (we have a list of pre-approved names if you want to choose)
- Description of company activities (2-3 lines)
- Name of shareholder(s)* or beneficial owner(s) in case of nominees
- Name of director(s)*
- Name of company secretary*
- Name of bank signatory (if a bank account is required)
* Not needed if nominees will be used
Due diligence documents needed for the beneficial owner(s) and each officer of the company:
- Notarized by certifying officer passport copy
- Notarized by certifying officer document proving their residential address – e.g. a copy of utility bill (electricity or water etc) as a proof
- Original Bank reference for the shareholders as per the specimen
- Occupation (if there is a business card please provide us with one)
- Short CV
- Economic profile of the shareholder(s) or beneficial owner(s)
Note: There are ready made Cyprus companies for those who want to start operations immediately. These companies can remain as they were registered or the beneficial owner can make changes including the change of the name, the shareholders, the directors etc.
For any other information on the incorporation procedure, please contact us.
Application form for incorporation of a Cyprus company.
You may also want to read more details about Cyprus Companies or Tax advantages of Cyprus Companies.