KSA is a Cyprus based firm providing high level of professional services in the fields of audit, accounting, local and international tax, and Company formation and administration.
We continuously increase our number of associates all over the world with the aim of our mutual benefit. We typically offer to our associates Cyprus Company formation and corporate administration services, Cyprus tax services, accounting and audit. We always ensure that there is no conflict of interest with our associates since we provide to any client referred to us only the services requested by the associate.
Profiles of our Associates:
Our associates are usually professional service providers such as:
- Tax consultants
- Business consultants
- Fiduciary companies
Benefits of the Associates:
- Obtain access to high level of services in Cyprus for the benefit of your client
- Expand your portfolio of services
- Increase your income by the significant percentage of our fees on all services that we offer for the clients referred to us
- Obtain new clients, being our referrals to you
- Enjoy initial Cyprus tax advice for new clients referred to us, free of charge
If you are interested to become our associate, please contact us or send us an email at email@example.com with your firm’s full contact details including your website, and the full contact details of the authorised representative of your firm in respect of these matters. We will then contact you soon, in order to complete the procedure of joining our firm as an associate.
Our due diligence procedures require us to carry out certain inquiries to demonstrate that all our associates follow same or similar AML Laws with the EU. During this procedure, we will need to:
- Obtain a copy of the license of the associate to provide professional services (legal, audit, fiduciary) from its local relevant authorities (translated in English)
- Evaluate the internal policies and procedures applied by the associate for the AML
- Evaluate the know your client and due diligence procedures according to the EU Law
- Ensure that the associate follows the same or similar ALM Laws with the EU